Internet speed running at 200KB's, please help!

Vous avez trouvé un bug ? Une suggestion à faire ? C’est par ici que ça se passe ! Quand vous signalez un bug, pensez à indiquer votre pseudo ingame, le serveur, et d'y joindre si possible une capture d'écran.

Modérateur: musique

Internet speed running at 200KB's, please help!

Messagepar jesuslewis » Mar Août 08, 2017 8:20 am

Hello,

Ive been putting up with slow internet for a while now with talktalk, just not had the time to sort it out properly but now I do. I have tried everything possible to my knowledge to increase the speed to no pro vale, its driving me mad we can only do one thing at a time online! Im currently using chrome. So a few things I have done so far.. I have replaced the router and microfilters twice and replaced the Ethernet cables linked to my pc and xbox, before conducting a speed test I have turned off everything in the house that would interrupt the speed also. Used spybot and malwarebytes on PC to clean it up. I made sure there is no physical interference to the router. My post code is tq13 9gy if that is any help, sorry if this is a bit vague, if u need any extra information please feel free to ask me.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/forum/help ... r-4642691/
Lean Management Video Examples
jesuslewis

Retour vers Bugs & Suggestions